My Idea of Art

I've came to the realization that everything that I love in the end walks me back to my idea of art. That space forever safe for experimentation. The timeless domain filled with infinite space. I'm eager to learn the rules of the world so that I can rewrite them and fill this space. That the idea of time and its myriads of definitions aren't intriguing to me for their attempts to reflect the real world, but by understanding them at least in a particular sense, allows me to touch it, and change it. And I see these definitions as colours, mixed, combined and painted into pictures. And sure enough my world is not this world. But I don't care if my world is not as important or as grand. my world is for me to play around and to be the impetus for me to keep learning. Probably these were the reasons as to why I used to be uninterested with practicality which I deemed as insipid or rigid. Work is work. Work brings me money. But my love is different. I will never expect my love to bring me wealth. One day, perhaps I will learn how it feels like to see my world manifest itself into reality, aligning itself with practicality. But for now, I am okay with how my world is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get Professional Engineering (PEng or Ir) title through IEM corporate membership route

Aristotle's Rhetorical Triangle

What Drawing Taught Me